Scientiae Carnival

Scientiae Carnival

Fools and Foolishness

The March 1 edition of the Scientiae Carnival at Rants of a Feminist Engineer celebrated the carnival's first birthday and the onset of spring with the theme of "Renewal".

Since the next edition will be posted at Women in Science on April 1, it seemed appropriate for the theme to be "Fools and Foolishness". You can use the theme to take an introspective look at something foolish in your own past or write about the foolishness of others. And, as always, off-theme posts are also welcome.

If you'd like to contribute, send a link to your post to scientiaecarnival [a] gmail [dt] com, and add a scientiae-carnival Technorati tag, as explained in the information for contributors.

I look forward to reading your entries.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I've checked the post in Feminist Engineer. I would like to wish for the wonderful effort of one year carnival's. I'll send my entry very soon.
    business card
    Anonymous said...
    I would love to read a radical feminist endocrinologist, or even a radical feminist neurobiologist.

    Also, I would like a pony. Pleeeeeze?
    Anonymous said...
    ooh ooh, me too, more radical feminist scientists and engineers!!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.