Scientiae Carnival

Scientiae Carnival

May Scientiae Carnival - small delay

Ok so I'm slaving away over the new Scientiae...which will be awesome! There are so many great submissions, I hope this month's carnival becomes a good source for future scientists reading about what it might really be like to pursue a career as a woman in science. Unfortunately, a little while ago I discovered an ominous e-mail from the prof who tells me whether I passed or failed the quals, so my work may be a bit interrupted until after I've met with said person and had a little time to process the news. I'm so sorry for the delay; at this point I'm gonna have to say I promise it will be up on Saturday at the latest. But it will be here as soon as I can manage, I promise! And it will totally be worth the wait. So bear with me, because it's gonna be a good one!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Chin (and fists) up and good luck!

    Pat

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.