Scientiae Carnival

Scientiae Carnival

August Carnival - Posted!

w00t! The August 2009 Scientiae carnival is official live over at Terra Sigillata!

The theme of "Summer days, driftin' away" brought out a majority of posts from colleagues who, like me, are having difficulty in using the summer for regeneration and renewal. For those, we share common pain and bewilderment. However, about a quarter of the posts were written by women whose skills for balance I can only strive to achieve.

Many thanks to all of you for bearing with me while I failed to balance my own life and get this post up on-time. It was an honor to field your lovely, thoughtful writing and shepherd these works out to the intertubes. Thank you for inviting me to contribute to your community!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.