Scientiae Carnival

Scientiae Carnival

August Scientiae

I can't believe August is almost here. When I signed up to host the next Scientiae Carnival, it seemed like August was so far away.

I'd like everyone to start thinking about contributions for the August Scientiae, which will be at Faraday's Cage is Where You Put Schroedinger's Cat. Right now, I'm thinking about transitions (since I finished my MS and will "sort of" be moving next month).

I thought this might be a good theme. I'd like to hear about other people's transitions. Some things to consider are

• What big (or small) transitions have happened in your life? Or are you anticipating a big transition?
• How did it affect you? (Physically, emotionally, psychologically, locationally..)
• What was the outcome?
• Did you handle it well? If so, how did it help? If not, what could you have done differently?
• What fears or hopes did you have? Did they come to be?

Feel free to elaborate or go beyond these points. Of course, if you don't like this topic, you're welcome to discuss anything else.

Please email submissions to by July 29th. The instructions are here. Hopefully, I can have it finished up by the 1st of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.