Scientiae Carnival

Scientiae Carnival

October Scientae

Yes, believe it or not, I am in fact hosting a slightly belated October Scientae carnival, and I want to apologize to everyone for running so behind on this! Let me take the opportunity to ask you all to find your best general women in STEM blog posts and send 'em on in!

If you'd like some last-minute inspiration, here's a theme to get you going: being a good example even in a misstep. Personally, I discovered that I piled on way too much work to do this month, and was only partially successful in balancing it with other social and family responsibilities. I love to hold up examples of inspirational, successful STEM women, but do you have a good story about recovering gracefully from a mistake, or teaching yourself or others about how to make even a failure a success?

Please send in posts in the usual way by the end of this week, October 3, and I will post the carnival on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.